Fire Guts Presidential Villa In Abuja

Looking For Anything Specific?

Fire Guts Presidential Villa In Abuja


Report says a fire outbreak has occurred inside the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday.

It was learned that the fire incident was caused by an electrical spark at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

Confirming the incident, Presidential Spokesman, Garba Shehu, said the fire was subdued by members of staff present using fire extinguishers. He added that the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed outside the premises later arrived to put out the fire.

Shehu added that no injury or serious damage was reported in the fire incident he described as minor.

He said:

 “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.


“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded

Post a comment

0 Comments